Thursday, August 9, 2007

8 Random Facts


Jen Dorman tagged me to give 8 random facts about myself:
The Rules
  • Post these rules before you give your facts
  • List 8 random facts about yourself
  • At the end of your post, choose (tag) 8 people and list their names, linking to them
  • Leave a comment on their blog, letting them know they’ve been tagged
In no particular order:
1. I could watch Friends and Seinfeld reruns all day long.
2. The Clarks, "Let It Go" cd is the only cd I can listen to the entire way through (except mixes).
3. My all-time favorite movie is "Troop Beverly Hills."
4. Burton Morris artwork graces several walls of my house.
5. I'm scared of weather--thunderstorms, snow, lightning...
6. Just visited the Chihuly glass exhibit and now can't get enough (see photo)
7. I'm obsessed with diet ginger ale--drink it all day but never actually finish the whole can
8. Still keep all appointments on a paper calendar (until I get a Blackberry)--just can't seem to convert yet...

Looks like all of my blog contacts have already been tagged...Let me keep looking!

No comments: