Sunday, March 2, 2008

Week 6 "Thing" 13

Del.icio.us really is delicious. Even though my "Bookmarks" bar is still pretty full, I use del.icio.us to create a quick go-to bookmark for sites I come across accidentally or need to come back to later. When someone puts a link out on Twitter or when I see a site worth checking out in a professional resource, I try and add it to my set of bookmarks. I don't have too many saved (because I learned that I don't go back to them if there are too many and if too much time passes....) but the ones I have saved will be worthwhile for me to reference again...ok, maybe not the Jimmy Dean "Sun" commercials...but they are pretty funny, right? :)

I added the del.icio.us badge to my blog, but if you would like to see some of my bookmarks, here ya go: http://del.icio.us/missbelardi

No comments: